Wednesday 8 April 2015

Misty views

I nearly didn't come out this morning after seeing the mist, but it wasn't frozen today and I decided the car park field might be better.

Nothing was happening until I was about to head to Bittern Hide, the Oystercatchers came over my head and I looked back over my shoulder (East) to see a Black Tailed Godwit going over N to NNE, thinking it might head over to LFGP, I called Marek, he said the Oycs arrived, but annoyingly for him the Godwit didn't.

I went on to Bittern and saw nothing, as the mist was more like fog, on the way out I saw an egret going over the car park and it looked quite big. I landed in the tall trees above the balancing pool and I scoped it, thinking it still looked quite big, so took a shot...without adapter!

I ran round to the balancing pool and it was still there...it was Little and again proves mist and fog plays havoc with size appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment