Tuesday 30 June 2015

A stunning sunrise

If it is possible to wake naturally at 04:20 on a weekday, I did and through the dappled window of my bathroom, I could see some vivid pinks in the sky.

I rushed to get dressed and dashed out the front door, catching a photo of the sky a few moments after the pinks had changed to golds and orange. Shame I wasn't up 15 minutes earlier to catch more shots of it unfolding over DP.


At DP, a huge flock of 35 Egyptian Geese were on the sailing club beach, 2 Oystercatcher flew towards the golf course, at Tern scrape a pair, plus an unwelcome additional adult Little ringed Plover darted around.

Back in the car park more than 1 Nuthatch was calling loudly from the nearby Oaks just East of the sailing club, perhaps suggesting another pair bred at this end somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment