Wednesday 22 January 2020

New Year, New Vlog

Hello everyone, I suspect most of my old following thought I'd given up on my blog I wouldn't blame you for thinking it, time has become more precious so difficult to keep updating.

But even though it could take me longer in the end, I have begun a vlog - video blog, which resonate with my personality more than typing stuff.

The vlog address is linked to this blog but on YouTube my latest post is here Find of The Day

As I grow the thing and hopefully get myself an audience, I may switch to another YouTube account which I can name 'Find of the Day' or 'Patch find of the Day' as I want it to be all about finding your own birds, ID'ing them, the excitement, the adrenaline and fun of telling your friends.

My year list is 82 after picking up a lucky male Goosander flying East to West behind Lodge Wood.

I'll probably get all motivated to do a review of last year because it was awesome, who knows when though


No comments:

Post a Comment