Tuesday 28 July 2015

Hirundine passage

I was out Monday morning around 06:30, small groups of Sand Martin were going over low South, a group of around 10 Swift went over the landfill, another 20 went over Sandford as I was about to leave.

Wader wise, 2 Green, 2 Common Sandpiper and 2 LRP were out on the SW corner, which has 3-4 inches more water on it..still looking good.

Today I didn't make it out, Marek had the first Teal of he autumn and 3 Green Sandpiper, Richard texted later to say 3 Linnet on LFGP, bringing the month list to 89, the equal 3rd highest July. This is the fourth month in a row, the park has hit equal third position, so all in all a healthy variety of species.

I hope to get out later and look for a Willow Warbler, if anyone has heard of seen a Mistle Thrush, or Lesser Whitethroat, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment